Friday, November 19, 2010

Paris!



Paris is the capital and largest city in France, is situated on the River Seine, in northern France

In 2009 and 2010 Paris has been ranked among the three most important and influential cities in the world.

Paris is the most popular tourist destination in the world with 45 million tourists annually, 27 million of whom are foreign visitors.


Paris is considered today to be one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe.

Paris' museums and monuments are among its highest-esteemed attractions; tourism has motivated both the city and national governments to create new ones.



Paris was one place that I did not think I would enjoy being that it was such a popular destination and all.

I really found Paris to be very interesting and full of life!

I would defiantly come back to Paris in order to see all the museums that I have not seen!




No comments:

Post a Comment