Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fashion!

So from the very beginning I have been talking about finding Fashion!  So I have decided to show you what fashion means to me in Milano!  From what I am finding Milano is a mixture of so many different cultures built on one idea, business.  The business women here are able to stay professional without having to lose their fashion fashion sense!  So I am designing a line that has inspired me while I have been in Milano!  This is something new for me normally my women that I design for a bit more free spirited and worry less about work, but the women here in Milano have inspired me to try something new!


So here is the beginning of my line; my inspiration is directed from this board and I will continue to post my ideas and updates of my design for my line!

No comments:

Post a Comment