Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Milano!


If you did not know the city that I am curently living in and attending school in is Milano!
So far I have explored the city on several occations so I figured it was about time that I maybe gave you a few facts about Milano!
Milano is the capital of the region of Lombardy.
The Milan metropolitan area, by far the largest in Italy.
The city proper has a population of about 1,310,000, while the urban area is the largest in Italy and the fifth largest in the European Union with a population of 4,345,000.
The city remains one of Europe's main transportation site's, and Milan is the10th most important centre for business and finance.

Milan is recognized for having some of the most innovated fashion and design capital. 
The Lombard metropolis is especially famous for its fashion houses and shops.

Milan has been crazy, but so much fun and I am enjoying the time I am spending here!

No comments:

Post a Comment